Buried at first in the common grave, a little later her body was exhumed and placed in a casket in the choir. At the suppression of the monastery in 1782 at the command of Joseph II, the body was transferred to Trino, to the convent of the Carmelite nuns, where it remained, however, for only twenty years. For in 1802, when this monastery was also suppressed, the body was brought into the church of the Hospital of St. Lawrence, where it still rests. Her cult from time immemorial was approved on Oct. 1, 1864. Her feast is celebrated in the Carmelite Order on Jan. 29."
-- Biography by Fr Louis Saggi, OCarm