Thursday, December 16, 2010

Memorial of Bl Mary of the Angels

Jesus, Mary, Joseph,
Blessed Trinity on earth,
I worship and adore you with the deepest affection.
When will my soul
live completely of Jesus.
All for Jesus,
all with Jesus!
You, O Mary, true Mother of Jesus,
you, Joseph, beloved father of Jesus
obtain for me
that I may have no heart other than for Jesus.
Life without Jesus [--]
may it be for me harder than dying.
Dying with Jesus
I have the sweetest of all life.
Blessed Father Joseph
true husband of Mary, worthy father of Jesus,
obtain for me to live forever
as a true servant of Jesus, the true daughter of Mary.
Into your hands
I commend my poor spirit
and my desolate soul,
so that at the hour it leaves this body
you receive it in your most holy hands
[and] retain it forever
in those of Jesus and Mary. Amen





-- Preghiera a San Giuseppe Bl Mary of the Angels, ocd
translated by ocdsister

No comments: